When you have important tax matters involving your personal taxes, business taxes, or estate and trust taxes, you need more than a lawyer. At Walsh & Company, you will find tax attorneys who are former CPA’s.
Tax lawyers Jim Walsh and Jonathan Greenstein have the business and financial knowledge you need when you are involved in tax issues ranging from tax planning to IRS litigation.
Walsh & Company, offers our clients experienced, knowledgeable advice in tax matters.
- Trust and estate tax obligations: Our tax law attorneys help clients determine their tax obligations and file federal fiduciary income tax 1041 forms and federal estate tax 706 forms.
- Personal income taxes: We help clients with especially complex form 1040 tax filings involving investment income.
- Gift taxes: We work with our clients to help them plan gifts with a minimum of tax liability.
- Tax litigation with the IRS: If there is a question about property valuations or other matters before the IRS tax court, our tax attorneys can represent you.
- Tax collection examinations: If you or a trust or estate you are involved with didn’t pay taxes, and if you have received a notice from the IRS saying you owe taxes plus penalties and interest, we can represent you and negotiate a compromise in settlement.
- Estate planning, trust administration, probate: When planning estates or establishing and administering trusts, we will advise you on how you can save on taxes and protect your assets.
Tax Litigation Attorneys
We offer skilled representation in IRS disputes and other tax controversies. If you are involved in a dispute with the IRS over your personal taxes, business taxes, or estate and trust taxes, you need an experienced and aggressive professional to represent you. At Walsh & Company,we have more than 60 years of combined experience in tax law. Whether you are dealing with the tax debt left behind after the passing of a loved one, or your business is involved in IRS tax court proceedings, we can offer the high-quality representation you deserve.
Maryland Tax Dispute Lawyers
We handle a wide range of tax disputes, including tax litigation with the IRS. If there is a question about property valuations or other matters before the IRS tax court, we can represent you. We work with the IRS to help our clients avoid penalties and resolve their tax law concerns successfully. Spouses and children are often surprised to discover a tax debt after the death of a loved one. When you receive notice from the IRS saying an estate you are connected with owes taxes, plus penalties and interest, we can represent you and negotiate a compromise in settlement. Our attorneys have experience handling the tax litigation concerns that arise as part of the estate and probate administration.