When you have important tax matters involving your personal taxes, business taxes, or estate and trust taxes, you need more than a lawyer. At the Walsh & Company tax law firm, you will find a Washington-Baltimore Corridor tax law attorney who is also a CPA.
Tax lawyers Jim Walsh and Jonathan Greenstein have the business and financial knowledge you need when you are involved in tax issues ranging from tax planning to IRS litigation.
The Walsh & Company, P.A., offers our clients experienced, knowledgeable advice in tax matters.
- Trust and estate tax obligations: Our Baltimore tax law attorney helps clients determine their tax obligations and file federal fiduciary income tax 1041 forms and federal estate tax 706 forms.
- Personal income taxes: We help clients with especially complex form 1040 tax filings involving investment income.
- Gift taxes: We work with our clients to help them plan gifts with a minimum of tax liability.
- Tax litigation with the IRS: If there is a question about property valuations or other matters before the IRS tax court, our Washington-Columbia-Baltimore tax attorney can represent you.
- Tax collection examinations: If you or a trust or estate you are involved with didn’t pay taxes, and if you have received a notice from the IRS saying you owe taxes plus penalties and interest, we can represent you and negotiate a compromise in settlement.
- Estate planning, trust administration, probate: When planning estates or establishing and administering trusts, we will advise you on how you can save on taxes and protect your assets.
If you, your relative, or a client needs a lawyer with financial and legal experience in estate planning, business law, and taxation law, contact an attorney at our firm today.
Columbia Tax Litigation Attorneys. We offer Skilled Representation In IRS Disputes And Other Tax Controversies. If you are involved in a dispute with the IRS over your personal taxes, business taxes, or estate and trust taxes, you need an experienced and aggressive professional to represent you. At Walsh & Company, P.A., our Columbia tax litigation lawyers have been serving clients in the Baltimore-Washington Corridor area since 1995. We have more than 50 years of combined experience in tax law, business and estate planning matters. Whether you are dealing with the tax debt left behind after the passing of a loved one, or your business is involved in IRS tax court proceedings, we can offer the high-quality representation you deserve. Contact us by calling 410-312-5690 or e-mail our offices to discuss your tax litigation needs.
Maryland Tax Dispute Lawyers. We handle a wide range of tax disputes, including tax litigation with the IRS. If there is a question about property valuations or other matters before the IRS tax court, we can represent you. We work with the IRS to help our clients avoid penalties and resolve their tax law concerns successfully. Spouses and children are often surprised to discover a tax debt after the death of a loved one. When you receive notice from the IRS saying an estate you are connected with owes taxes, plus penalties and interest, we can represent you and negotiate a compromise in settlement. Our attorneys have experience handling the tax litigation concerns that arise as part of the estate and probate administration.
Contact Us. A dispute with the IRS can be a frightening experience. Tax liability can threaten an estate or business and leave you with nothing. You need a tax lawyer with the business and financial knowledge to handle tax issues ranging from tax planning to IRS litigation. To discuss your situation with our Columbia tax dispute attorneys, call 410-312-5690 or send us an e-mail.