Committed To Serving Clients And Their Needs
Estate planning, business startups and tax matters often require a lawyer who also knows business, finance and taxation law. At Walsh & Company, P.A., in Columbia, Maryland, you will find experienced lawyers with an in-depth knowledge of business law, tax law and elder law. Contact us for a consultation. Since 1995, the attorneys with the law firm of Walsh & Company have faithfully served the community’s legal needs. Our lawyers have successfully handled cases pertaining to:
- Legacy and estate planning: We work with you to design an estate plan tailored to your unique needs during life and after, including trusts and living wills. We can guide you through your options in asset protection, document review, charitable giving and other matters.
- Estate and probate administration: Our legal team guides personal representatives/executors of estates through compliance and distribution matters. Our experienced Columbia estate administration attorneys have the skill to handle your needs efficiently and effectively.
- Tax law: Our law firm considers tax matters in all our work on estates, trusts, probate and businesses. We also address other tax issues clients come to us with, including tax litigation concerns.
- Trust administration: We serve as trustees and/or assist trustees, assuring compliance with all legal requirements.
- Estate and trust litigation: Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of trust, probate and estate litigation. They are ready and able to guide your family through any disputes that may occur.
- Guardianships: We assist clients in having a guardian appointed to make essential financial and medical decisions on behalf of a special needs child or an adult who has become unable to make those decisions.
- Senior services: Our clients trust us to handle legal and financial matters when they find it is too much to handle themselves and have no one else on whom to rely.
- Elder law: Our attorneys can develop a plan to protect your assets and help you plan for Medicaid benefits.
- Medicaid: We understand the Medicaid requirements for our area and can assist you with qualifying for Medicaid, while protecting your assets.
- Business law: We understand the issues involved in starting a business, handling business disputes, or buying or selling a business.
- Family businesses: Our firm understands the needs of family businesses. We can help you with issues involving family limited partnerships, business succession planning and more.
Whether you need estate planning attorneys in Baltimore, probate attorneys in Columbia or tax litigation services in Washington, D.C., our firm has the skill and knowledge to assist you. When you or a loved one needs a lawyer with financial and legal experience in estate planning, business law and taxation law, contact the firm of Walsh & Company, P.A. Call 410-312-5690 or e-mail our office for a consultation.