Jonathan E. Greenstein
Jonathan E. Greenstein joined Walsh and Company, P.A. in 2010 with over 30 years of legal experience. His main legal focuses are estate planning and preparation of wills; planning, structuring, and implementing charitable-giving strategies; and estate and trust administration. He also has extensive experience in real estate law; business and corporate tax planning; guardianships; and structuring tax-exempt charitable and nonprofit organizations. He was also a certified public accountant for over 20 years, and taught for over ten years as an adjunct professor for the University of Baltimore Graduate Taxation Program.
Jonathan has been an active member of the community during the 30 years that he has lived in Maryland. For 25 years he was involved in the Basic Cancer Research Foundation, first as counsel and secretary, then as a trustee and treasurer. He was also involved in P’Tach of Baltimore for over 25 years, which was an organization that promotes and provides special education for people with learning disabilities.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Planning
- Pennsylvania, 1978
- Maryland, 1981
- U.S. Tax Court, 1980
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania J.D.
- Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland B.A.
- Basic Cancer Research Foundation, Inc., Baltimore, Maryland, counsel secretary (1982 to 1986), trustee and treasurer (1986 to 2007).
- P’Tach of Baltimore, Inc. (community organization to promote and provide special education for learning disabled), Baltimore, Maryland, counsel and trustee, 1982 to 2009.
- Congregation Darchei Tzedek, Baltimore, Maryland, various synagogue offices, 1983 to present.
Phone: (410) 312-5690
Fax: (410) 312-5694
Email: E-mail Me